Code Tools Project
The goal of this Project is to provide tools of use to developers who work on the OpenJDK code base. Such tools currently include test tools and Mercurial extensions; it is envisaged that additional tools will be added over time, after discussion on the Project's main mailing list and subject to the Project Lead's approval.
This Project is sponsored by the Compiler Group.
- jtreg – Regression Test Harness for the OpenJDK platform: jtreg [ hg, email ]
- jtharness – JavaTest Harness [ hg, email ]
- sigtest – Signature Checking Tools [ hg, email ]
- jcheck – Mercurial changeset validator [ hg, email ]
- jmh – Java Microbenchmark Harness [ hg, email ]