JDK 7 Update Releases
The goal of this Project is to develop updates to JDK 7.
This Project is sponsored by the Build Group.
The Project's primary mailing list is jdk7u-dev.
A Q&A is here.
- Ground Rules
- Repository Management
- Bulk Changes
- Public Code Review
- Phase2 Integration Process
- Proposing critical 7u fixes for CPU releases
- Dalibor Topić serves as the Project Lead.
- Edvard Wendelin serves as the Technical Lead.
- The list of Reviewers, Committers, and Authors can be found in the jdk7u entry of the OpenJDK Census.
We're open for fixes for 7u80 in the jdk7u-dev forest.
7u60 is in stabilization mode. The jdk7u60 master forest is available at : http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u60/
The jdk7u-dev forest for ongoing development can be cloned for
The corresponding master forest jdk7u can be cloned with
hg fclone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u .
In addition, the source code for the last release, 7u40, is available as a ZIP file archive.