September 24-26, 2008
What’s at the Summit?
- Three days of technical presentations and conversations about programming languages and the JVM.
- Prepared talks by numerous visiting language experts, OpenJDK engineers, and other Java luminaries. Check the agenda for the full list.
- Many opportunities to visit and network with your peers.
- Dinner at the Faultline Brewing Company.
- Da Vinci Machine Project memorabilia. (Useful for proving, to your grandchildren, that you were there.)
- A chance to help shape the future of programming languages on the JVM.
For more details about the talks, please see the agenda.
The logistics page has information useful to travelers.
Space is limited: This summit is organized around a single classroom-style room, to support direct communication between participants. There will be a mix of presentations, ranging in length from 60 minutes down to impromptu lightning talks. We have reserved Sun’s largest conference room, which seats up to 90. If the available space fills up, presenters and implementors will be given priority.
To cover costs, we are charging a $150 conference fee when your non-speaker registration is confirmed.
Questions? Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to a great