September 16-18, 2009
What’s at the Summit?
- Three days of technical presentations and conversations about programming languages and the JVM.
- Prepared talks by numerous visiting language experts, OpenJDK engineers, and other Java luminaries. Check the agenda for the full list.
- Many opportunities to visit and network with your peers.
- Da Vinci Machine Project memorabilia. (Useful for proving, to your grandchildren, that you were there.)
- Dinner at a local restaurant, such as the Faultline Brewing Company.
- A chance to help shape the future of programming languages on the JVM.
For more details about the talks, please see the tentative agenda.
The logistics page has information useful to travelers.
Space is limited: This summit is organized around a single classroom-style room, to support direct communication between participants. There will be a mix of presentations of various lengths. We have reserved Sun’s largest conference room, which seats up to 90. If the available space fills up, presenters and implementors will be given priority.
To cover costs, we are charging a $150 conference fee when your non-speaker registration is confirmed.
Questions? Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to a great