JVM Language Summit
July 18-20, 2011
What’s at the Summit?
- Three days of technical presentations and conversations about programming languages and the JVM.
- Prepared talks by numerous visiting language experts, OpenJDK engineers, and other Java luminaries.
- Many opportunities to visit and network with your peers.
- Da Vinci Machine Project memorabilia. (Useful for proving, to your grandchildren, that you were there.)
- Dinner at a local restaurant, such as last year’s Faultline Brewing Company.
- A chance to help shape the future of programming languages on the JVM.
The logistics page has information useful to travelers.
Space is limited: This summit is organized around a single classroom-style room, to support direct communication between participants. There will be a mix of presentations of various lengths. We have reserved a conference room which seats up to 60. If the available space fills up, presenters and implementors will be given priority.
To cover costs, we are charging a nominal conference fee of $150 when your registration is confirmed.
Questions? Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to a great meet-up.
Our short URL is jvmlangsummit.com. It redirects into the OpenJDK Da Vinci Machine Project.