JVM Language Summit
July 28–30, 2014
What’s at the Summit?
- Three days of technical presentations and conversations about programming languages and the JVM.
- Prepared talks by numerous visiting language experts, OpenJDK engineers, and other Java luminaries.
- Many opportunities to visit and network with your peers.
- Da Vinci Machine Project memorabilia. (Useful for proving, to your grandchildren, that you were there.)
- Dinner at a local restaurant, such as last year’s Faultline Brewing Company.
- A chance to help shape the future of programming languages on the JVM.
Space is limited: This summit is organized around a single classroom-style room, to support direct communication between participants. We have reserved a large conference room, but if the available space fills up, presenters and implementors will be given priority.
To cover costs, we are charging a nominal conference fee of $200 when your registration is confirmed.
Questions? Please send inquiries to the
alias at jvmlangsummit.com.
Please see the Oracle Events Code of Conduct.
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to a great meet-up.
- Videos and slides: 2008 and 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- The JVM Language Summit wiki, including abstracts and slides: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- The JVM Language Summit Web page: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Our short URL is jvmlangsummit.com. It redirects into the OpenJDK Da Vinci Machine Project.